Good and reliable kennels are assisted by real professionals who take better care of all pets. They stared kennels to provide better and proper care for the cats and dogs. However, you should carefully choose the kennel before you leave your pet for any duration.
Choosing the right kennel for your car
• Before you decide the kennel for your cat, you have to ensure that the kennel is a member of particular boarding kennel association that is registered and reputed in your country.
• You can discuss with your pet vet who can recommend you about good and reliable kennels for your cat.
• Ask for references from previous customers of particular cat kennels. Satisfied clients will recommend you without hesitation and that will guarantee better care and service for your pet when you are away.
• You have to directly visit the kennel and look for yourself. This will help you understand what they are like.
• Check if the kennel has rest and exercise areas for animals. Kennels must be enclosed for the safety of pets, especially cats.
• Check out the regulations of the kennel for parasites and immunizations.
• Ensure that the area is secure to prevent your pets from wandering away.
• Ensure that enough ventilation, plenty of sunlight and a quality environment is provided for each pet in the kennel.
• Check out the provisions for enough food and drinking water. Ensure that the staff will render friendly behavior and appearance with your pets.
• Check if the kennel area smells and looks fresh.
Some kennels decrease the contact with the area where the pets are placed. This is done to ease the stress of certain animals who may behave aggressively to visitors. However, you should ensure that there is a viewing point for visitors to check your pet’s condition.
Ensure that your cat is given enough room to relax and enjoy. You should ask questions regarding emergency conditions. Good and reliable kennels will answer your questions and also provide a written contract, explaining their responsibilities and your rights. You should clarify any misunderstandings before putting up your cat.
Ensure that the kennel has assistance from qualified and trained staff. These professionals are trained to watch and find signs of discomfort and strange behavior and also act accordingly. To conclude, it is fully up to you which kennel to choose from. Choose a kennel that meets your standard requirements.
Look for word of mouth advertisements as these are first hand information about quality kennels in your area. Look at online sources such as review sites to find some genuine reviews and feedback posted by previous customer about particular kennels.